Friday, January 23, 2009

Graf #4


I'm a clever bag of squirrels, I believe it's cheaper and certainly easier to visit the tailor twice a year than it is to visit the gym every month, I love making myself laugh, I have two really old tattoos, one on each forearm but no one ever sees them because I wear a suit and tie everyday (maybe not a tie everyday), I grew up too fast, I partied so hard in middle school I had it all out of my system before I would have ever started college, I love things we are told are bad for us like cigars, booze, thick barely cooked steaks, and red bull. I started working full time at 13. My friends told me when I was a kid that there was a constantly spinning wheel in my head that was full of words, it would stop randomly and whatever it landed out would blurt out of my mouth, that was apparently how I formed sentences. I have a very smart and handsome 11 year old son that I love more than anything. I have a beautiful fiancée that I have spent the last 8 years with. I love my job, I work hard “and smart”, I care about people, I believe in doing things so well it literally surprises people, I travel a lot and I've been a lot of places. I've seen a lot of success and a lot of good times for a 27 year old knuckle head. I get a lot of satisfaction out of contributing to the success of others, I like seeing a new supervisor or manager “get it”, I like to have the right things to say when people need advice, I'm very social, I love a crowd and laughs and beers and funny commercials but I'm not really into TV. I love the Wii, what a riot those are!


That's a glimpse at me, who are you?

2 comments:

  1. Clever bag of squirrels is a new one on me, and the tailor business is clever too.

    The graf splits almost evenly in two: the half where you were enjoying your self and the writing snaps nicely and the half you wrote when you started worrying that you hadn't written enough.

    If it were mine, I'd end it here: "My friends told me when I was a kid that there was a constantly spinning wheel in my head that was full of words, it would stop randomly and whatever it landed out would blurt out of my mouth, that was apparently how I formed sentences."

    And perhaps add a few more words to really close it, something like, "...how I formed sentences--as you have just discovered."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your absolutely right! I'll keep this in mind with my future writings.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete